Friday, April 26, 2013

Coming soon...

My first book will be released in May through Secret Cravings Publishing!



Blurb:

Sexy former bikini model Carly Smith chooses to stay away from men after getting out of a bad marriage. Still traumatized by her past with her jealous, abusive ex husband, she is afraid to engage in another relationship, let alone be intimate with anybody. However, sparks fly when she meets her new handsome boss, Robert Benton. Extremely attracted to him, she finds herself in a delicate situation as he is constantly in her thoughts and haunting her dreams at night, turning her entire body into a time bomb of need, ready to explode. Each time she wakes up disappointed and alone, craving for his touch, but lacking the courage to turn her hot dreams into reality. What happens when Robert unexpectedly shows up at her door one night? Will she manage to overcome her fears and allow him inside, or will she deny him access?


6 comments:

  1. Really looking forward to this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my dear friend! I really hope you will enjoy it :D

      Delete
  2. Great cover and your blog looks amazing! Best of luck1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tamara! I am pleased with how it turned out and looking forward to hosting you :D

      Delete
  3. Love your new blog!!Cover is awesome and the book sounds super hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jean, thank you so much for stopping by. It means a lot to me! I will gladly host you and your books anytime. :D
      I love my cover too. As always, Dawne Dominique has done an amazing job. I hope you will like the story too. :)

      Delete